It is very important to know what a weed pipe is and the types of weed pipes. This is necessary for those people who are very much mature in their smoking habits. An important consideration is to never use a bowl made up of aluminum foil. The problem is that the aluminum burning causes smoke which is tremendously harmful for your lungs.
Now, let’s see the different types of weed pipes:
- Steamroller: A paper towel tube works best for this one. You can poke holes in the tube according to your convenience.
- Candy Pipe: This pipe is made out of stacks of fruit candy. A small pipe is poked through the stacks, the smoke is then smoked through them. It gives a fruity flavor to the smoke.
- Pen Pipe: This type of weed pipe is made out of pen. The weed is packed into the cone shaped metal lid which is inverted and placed on the pen body. Make sure that no plastic is burnt in the process.
- Apple Pipe: It is very important to know the use of fruits and natural vegetable/fruit matter in the formation of weed pipes. In such a pipe you can poke a hole through the top of the apple but not all the way through. You can put a hollow pen which will serve as the mouthpiece and the top of the apple will be your bowl.
- Chillum: This type of pipe is very important as it is very ancient. It is a conical pipe which involves an end-to-end channel. A pebble is often inserted in a chillum to prevent the user from directly inhaling debris. Many people of the Rastafarian movement use the chillum in modern day use.
- Hand Pipes: These are very common and useful in everyday life. Their advantages are that they are small, portable and easy to use. Hand pipes work by trapping smoke produced by burning cannabis and then inhaling it.
- One Time Hitters: These pipes are of the variety of giving only one-time hits. These pipes have room to fill just a little bit of cannabis. The advantages of these little tokes is that they can be stored and be kept anywhere with little to no effort.
- Sherlock Pipes: These are classical ‘out-of-the-novel’ type of pipes. These pipes are usually made out of wood and give the ‘classical’ look of the sleuth detective that is world famous!
The above list is not limited in any extent, and gives the different types of pipes in general. Although many more variations exist, these are the most basic ones.